Saturday 19 December 2009

headband freak

Yes, I'm a huge headband freak. When I'm bored with my hairbun/ponytail, I will put a nice hairband/headband on. Your hair needs accessories too, you know. lol. My favourite hairband/headband designers are as below. If you're a fan of Gossip Girl, you must be familiar with Jennifer Behr and Jennifer Ouellette's headbands. Thanks to Blair Waldorf.

Oh, and if you're in London, you can get Deepa Gurnani's swanky headbands at Liberty. She's my all time favourite headband designer.  Ban.do has the coolest range of headbands too.

Go check them out!







Headbands rock! You know they do :)

2 comments:

  1. These are nice, but I love hair accessories from Andrea's Beau. Check it out yourself: www.andreasbeau.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails